Thursday 15 January 2009

Everything's coming up Squeak!

Turns out I wont have to lie to my flatmates at all now! Just got myself a nice wee temporary full time job, which will end about the time when I'll (hopefully) be returning to the obviously cushy life of the public sector call centre.

*does a jig*

This calls for a tune that I heard in my dream the other night, where I was a Space Rollercoaster test pilot. They strapped me in to something that looked like a highly polished mining cart, and sent me at high speeds through what looked like shiny metallic and yet dark and starry ventilation shafts. The shafts had rooms branching off from them, and the scientists wanted me to spit in each room, so that they could analyse my spit and extract ideas for art, books, graffiti and tunes from it. And all the while, this tune was playing away...



Underwater by Harry Thumann

No comments:

Post a Comment